About This Course
The staff of financial institutions are the first line of defence to the prevention of money laundering. The key Know Your Clients (KYC) and Customer Due Diligence (CDD) principles must be understood and put into practice even when no one is watching. These principles will help financial advisers to identify money laundering risk and help their financial institutions to monitor the risk effectively.
- Understand the fundamentals of KYC/CDD
- Know what are risk-based assessment and National Risk Assessment
- Understand customer AML risk categorisation
- Know what are required at the customer initial due diligence stage
- Understand the requirements for on-going due diligence
- Identify the situations that require the reporting of suspicious transactions
Module 1: Fundamentals of KYC/CDD
Module 2: International (FATF) AML Framework
Module 3: Customer AML Risk Categorisation
Module 4: Initial Due Diligence
Module 5: On-going Due Diligence
Module 6: Suspicious Transactions Reporting
The Financial Training Scheme (“FTS”)
The Financial Training Scheme (“FTS”) is a training incentive scheme supported by the Financial Sector Development Fund (FSDF). The scheme supports financial sector-specific training programmes that raise the competency of the financial sector.
All our programmes are approved for listing on the Financial Training Scheme (FTS) Programme Directory and are eligible for FTS claims, subject to all eligibility criteria being met. For latest development on the Enhanced Funding Support for IBF FTS, please visit the Financial Training Scheme site.
Early Bird Discount
Enjoy 10% early bird discount when you register one (1) month before the course commencement date.